Deadline : 5 June 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH Specialist in Mozambique.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The WASH Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Directly oversee the activity’s WASH-related interventions.
- Guide, coordinate, manage, and monitor interventions designed to build the capacity of participating subnational governments to plan, budget, spend, and report WASH services funds.
- Increase the percentage of the population with access to safely managed drinking water and basic sanitation services.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required.
- Minimum 5 year’s of experience overseeing WASH programs’ implementation.
- Experience collaborating with government officials, international donors, and private sector stakeholders preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience working with the public sector in Mozambique preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.