Deadline: 28 February 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Gender Recruitment Consultant in Rome, Italy. The duration of this post is 6 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Gender Recruitment Consultant will perform the following functions-
- Develop talent acquisition sourcing strategies by using new technologies, social media, software and networks, to meet global gender parity objectives and support WFP strategic goals.
- Develop solutions to increase the selection of women for functional areas and country offices that have a low female representation.
- Identify reasons for turnover of female staff in WFP offices worldwide.
- Work with Human Resources Business Partners and HR Officers across WFP in support of their diversity plans.
- Maintain and share knowledge of best practices, and support the development and implementation of new/improved procedures to achieve gender parity through talent acquisition with the global HR team members.
- Build partnerships, develop and maintain strong relationships that include outreach to Universities, institutions of higher learning, target diversity organizations, women professional associations and other recruiting sources to ensure sourcing produces a strong women talent pipeline.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field.
- Master’s in Human Resources is highly desirable.
- 5 to 8 years of postgraduate professional experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, of which at least 3 at international level.
- Experience working as part of a multicultural and diverse team.
- Experience in the development and implementation of strategies to improve gender ratios in the workforce.
- Demonstrated success deploying effective gender outreach strategies.
- Fluency (level C) in English language.
- Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.