Deadline: 30 June 2021
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Emergency Assistant in Lahj, Yemen. The duration of this post is 6 months.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Emergency Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Administrative and technical support.
- Carry out basic tasks within sector area, including beneficiary identification, distribution of relief assistance (either cash or in-kind), needs assessments and other sector-specific evaluations.
- Carry out administrative tasks, including preparation of PRs, POs, service contracts, financial reconciliation and tracking of outputs.
- Ensure timely reporting of outputs and escalation of issues faced during program implementation.
- Follow given work plans and guidelines.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma or closely related Degree.
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant work experience.
- Experience in administrative tasks.
- Experience with following standard procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Fluency in local, English language and Arabic language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.