Deadline: 31 October 2021
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Grant Officer in Sana’a, Yemen. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Grant Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support the management of operational planning and monitoring process of grant management.
- Participate in the development and tracking of the WCO programme workplans, liaising with managers across the WCO in ensuring workplans are developed and remain on target.
- Provide input on the status of various grants and its performance as well as provide input in identifying funding gaps.
- Support work plan implementation by liaising with the Regional Office, and exchange information with national counterparts in donor agencies to identify support and ensure necessary reporting on programme performance on activities funded through various grants.
- Develop tracking tools and conduct grant finance monitoring of planned activities, cost projections, and follow up with programme managers on activity performance.
- Prepare periodic reports on the grant implementation to ensure the smooth tracking and response on the performance of activities.
Applicants must have:
- UniversityDegree in Business Administrations, Management, Public Administrations, or related fields.
- Specialized training in accounting, programme and budget.
- At least 2 year’s experience in the area of grant management and/or the administration of programme and budget activities.
- Demonstrate experience working with costingsand other financial tracking sheets.
- Experience working in the United Nations system or another international organization.
- Sound knowledge in the area of programme management.
- Good skills and knowledge in the area of grant management Knowledge in the area of administration in the area of budget and finance.
- Expert knowledge of English and Local Language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.