Deadline: 1 July 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Information Management Data Assistant in Sana’a, Yemen. The duration of this post is 6 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Information Management Data Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Update the weekly Data Cleaning Tracker.
- Update the KOBO database with new Beneficiary data.
- Support the trainings of enumerators before deployment to the field for data collection.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Research and Data Analyst Officer.
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Database, Statistics, Agriculture, Economics or related fields.
- 2 year’s’ experience in cleaning data and providing summary report is desirable.
- Experience with an UN agency, international NGO or donor agencies highly desirable.
- Experience in using Kobo and/or other mobile data collection tools is highly desirable.
- Good command in English and Arabic, both spoken and written.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Email/Internet, PowerPoint, is essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Nationality of Yemen.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.