Deadline: 27 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Sa’adah, Yemen.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Facilitation of PCAs (Programme Cooperation Agreements).
- Support the administrative process of Direct Cash Transfer (DCTs).
- Conduct programme monitoring in UNICEF focus Districts for cash and supplies.
- Track efficient distribution of supplies.
- Process VISION Transactions.
- Prepare monitoring and reporting information for Supervisor and team.
- Regularly monitoring budgets and financial expenditures of section.
- Prepare periodic or ad-hoc financial reports relating to country office and donors.
- Support in preparing training materials and participating in exercises.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 6 year’s administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Arabic & English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.