Deadline: 21 January 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Officer (Social Protection) in Yemen.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Officer (Social Protection) will perform the following functions:
- Partnership, Coordination and Collaboration.
- National and Decentralized Capacity Building/Sustainability.
- Coordinate, in the assigned area, the joint planning, implementation and management humanitarian social transfer programmes and high risks payments.
- Optimum Use of Program Funds.
- Programme Monitoring and Evaluations.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree (Bachelor or higher) in one of the following fields is required Social Sciences, International Relations, Government, Public Administration, Public Policy, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant professional work experience is required.
- Experience working in an emergency and developing country is required.
- Background/familiarity with emergency is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge Arabic is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.