Deadline: 5 July 2021
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Reproductive Health RH Coordinator in Sana’a, Yemen. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Reproductive Health RH Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Program Development and Implementation
- Lead the development of RH work plan (WP) and ensure effective management of assigned WP outputs/activities.
- Contribute to formulation of performance indicators and setting of programme milestones and targets to ensure effective monitoring of progress towards achievements of set programme results.
- Partnership and Resource mobilisation
- Represent UNFPA at inter-cluster meetings, Health Cluster meetings and other relevant meetings.
- Ensure that RH needs are addressed within Health Cluster, OCHA Sit. Reports and other reports.
- Establish linkages between existing RH and GBV programs.
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Monitor RH assistance provided by UNFPA through implementing partners to crisis affected populations and ensure that adequate RH requirements are being met.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits.
- Capacity Development
- Provide coaching to newly recruited staff and consultants, where appropriate.
- Coach and build capacity of staff members and staff of implementing partners responding to the humanitarian crisis.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in Medicine/Health sciences, Public Health.
- 7 year’s relevant professional experiences in humanitarian technical assistance, programming and management in reproductive health or public health.
- Experience in working in hardship fragile context is an advantage.
- Knowledge of UNFPA humanitarian Fast Track procedures is an advantage.
- Proficiency in current office software applications.
- Fluency in English required, good knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNFPA.