Deadline: 2 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Specialist in Lusaka, Zambia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Health Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to program development and planning.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to program implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology or other health related science is required.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in HIV and AIDS programming and public health planning and management and/or in relevant areas of maternal and neonatal health care, health emergency/humanitarian preparedness, Relevant experience in HIV/AIDS and/or Reproductive Maternal Newborn Child and Adolescent program/project development and management in any UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.