Deadline: 8 September 2017
USAID is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Assistant in Zambia.
USAID partner to end extreme poverty and promote resilient, democratic societies while advancing our security and prosperity.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Work under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Specialist (HRS) and the Executive Officer.
- Applicant will be responsible for planning, designing, developing, coordinating, and implementing the full range of Human Resource (HR) services to support the USAID/Zambia mission and broader U.S. Government development strategy.
- The USAID mission in Zambia consists of foreign national and American employees with two satellite offices managed from the head office in Lusaka.
- Service provided through the Human Resources Assistant include: personal services contracting, position classification, recruitment, hiring and termination, travel, workforce planning, U.S. Direct Hire assignment coordination.
- Applicant will also help provide oversight of mission systems for counseling, evaluation, liaison, and mediation.
- As a key member of the Human Resource Office, the HR Assistant is a technical advisor on personnel policies and issues.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree or local equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, or related field is required.
- At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in personnel management with international organizations, host government, donor agencies, or NGOs is required.
- English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications to the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit USAID.