Deadline: 10 October 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Country Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Coordinator in Harare, Zimbabwe.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Country Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Support development and regular update of country strategy MERL framework.
- Evaluation and Research
- Support utilization of researches and evaluations to generate credible evidence for program, influencing initiatives and program design.
- Knowledge Management and Learning
- Support knowledge management and learning initiatives to improve the quality of our program and influencing initiatives and informing decision making by providing credible evidence.
Applicants must have:
- Degree in Economics, Strategic Planning, Development Studies, or related studies.
- Post graduate Degree in research and or monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage.
- 3- 5 year’s relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of strategic planning processes and theories of child-rights programming.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills particularly in Ms Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.