Deadline: 2 November 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Officer (EPI Cold Chain & Logistics) in Zimbabwe. The duration of this post is 8 months.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Health Officer (EPI Cold Chain & Logistics) will perform the following functions:
- Support to program development and planning.
- Technical and operational support to program implementation.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Report writing and documentation.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology or other health related sciences is required.
- 2 year’s experience in immunisation supplies and logistics management.
- Experience in working with Government and civil society organizations in relation to capacity strengthening in developing context.
- Experience in Zimbabwe is an asset.
- Knowledge of child health immunisation issues expected.
- Strong planning, conceptualizing and consultation skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Zimbabwe.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.