Deadline: 21 May 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Officer in Mutare, Zimbabwe.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Officer will perform the following functions:
- Assist development and regular updates of the SRHR-SGBV Project M&E frameworks for projects in line with MERL standards.
- Support effective utilisation of M & E Management Information Systems (PRIMASYS) and the global PMERL.
- System for data collection, storage, analysis, reporting, data aggregation at different levels including use of data for reflective learning & feedback for the SRHR-SGBV Project.
- Plan and facilitate data quality assurance, including frequent data auditing and data spot checks for the SRHR-SGBV project.
- Support the development of the SRHR-SGBV project M & E tools and promote their effective application in tracking project progress.
- Support the development and implementation of feedback and accountability mechanisms the project.
- Facilitate data collection, verification, compilation, analysis and interpretation of the project data for decision-making.
Applicants must have:
- Degree in Development Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics and Operations Research, Strategic Planning or related studies.
- Post graduate Degree in research and or monitoring and evaluation will be an added advantage.
- 3- 5 year’s relevant working experience.
- Participatory, gender-sensitive and inclusive MERL approaches and methodologies with adults and children.
- Data management, quality control and validation processes and requirements.
- Programmatic results frameworks and the distinctions between results at different levels (impact, outcome, output) and different dimensions of change in development and humanitarian settings.
- M&E trends and successful practices in the sector.
- Appropriate statistical analysis methodologies and systems.
- Manage quantitative and qualitative data collection.
- Adapt MERL approaches and methodologies to local context.
- Use and manage information in Plan’s information and data systems.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.