Deadline: 8 January 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Operations Specialist in Harare, Zimbabwe.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Risk management support.
- Compliance support.
- Fraud risk management support.
- Financial quality assurance.
- Oversight and advisory to the Management.
- Create awareness/capacity building.
- Undertake specific tasks as advised by the Supervisor.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or higher*) in Business Administration and Financial Management Operations Management, Strategic Management, Risk Management, Audit, Investigation, Internal Control or Accounting certifications are considered as assets.
- University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional year’s professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- At least 5 year’s continuous professional work experience in audit or another directly relevant area, several of which in internal audit.
- Experience in financial management, particularly developing and implementing financial control systems, audits, preferably with international organizations, NGOs and UN.
- Field experience /familiarity with Emergency.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.