Deadline: 17 August 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Facilitator in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Program Facilitator will perform the following functions:
- Community mobilization and facilitation
- Facilitate project design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in the assigned area of operation.
- Facilitate effective participation of children, families, communities and stakeholders in programming activities.
- Coordination and Networking
- Establish good working relations with children, families, community leadership, community based organizations (CBOs), government extension staff and other stakeholders at ward and village levels.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings and networks at ward and village levels.
- Sponsorship activities
- Create community awareness on Sponsorship processes and development education.
- Monitor and follow up on Sponsored Children.
- Child Protection & gender equality mainstreaming
- Promote and abide by Plan policies and procedures including but not limited to: Gender equality mainstreaming, Safeguarding Policy, Code of Conduct and the related mandatory reporting responsibilities.
- Report all incidents and concerns on child abuse to the line manager.
Applicants must have:
- Diploma/Degree in Social Work, Development Studies or related discipline from a recognized institute.
- At least 3 year’s experience in a similar role in an NGO environment.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of Isindebele is an added advantage.
- Proven ability to develop project proposals and concepts.
- Excellent networking and partnership building skills.
- Research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, facilitation and report writing skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.